♥Christmas Limited Time Price♥
- Handling time >> Ship within 24h after payment.
- Copyright >> Pirate Version Must Be Investigated!
Demand is too large, please buy before it stocking out
This drone was definitely more than this price, but in order to let more people know about our brand (This is consistent with our goal), we chose to sell it at a reduced price, but only today!!!
- Electronic anti-shake, GPS optical flow dual mode to achieve precise positioning.
- Multi-point flight planning for the route: The aircraft will fly autonomously according to the preset route, and the player will focus on shooting.
- Fixed-point orbit: find the center point of the orbit, and then use the joystick to move the desired orbit radius.
- 4K wide-angle camera,50X zoom，To add 5G HD long distancerealstime image transmission,High-performance image processor.
- GPS returns to the take-off point with one key, low power return, and no signal.
Image follow: 1-5m from the aircraft to identify the subject and automatically follow the flight.
- Aircraft retrieval function: Tap the GPS signal icon 3 times to open the map interface. The map displays the last distance, latitude and longitude of the aircraft.
- If you don’t have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
- Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolute ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don’t like it, no hard feelings we’ll make it right.
- We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.
- Customers Reviews
December 1, 2019
I have flown drones for years and have owned more than 40 from toys to a DJI Inspiire. I purchased the F11 GPS drone because of the perceived value for a foldable 1080p GPS drone with a case and multiple batteries with a advertised flight time of 30 minutes. All all the drones in this category, so far the Roku F11 is setting a new standard for functionality, features, and flight time at this price point.
First you have to know that it's not a DJI drone and should not be compared to any of them. First the DJI are the industry best but you paying for it.
I received the F11 today and the packaging is more than adequate. Nothing special but it protects the F11 during shipment. It does come with a very basic case which holds the remote controller, F11 drone, spare blades, and two spare batteries. It has documentation which is better than the average Chinese drone user guides. It was a really good quick start guide though.
Overall, the F11 is light and feels well built for the price point. With the battery removed it's very light. The arms snap in and out while locking in place. It feels good.
Now for the my initial flights: The startup steps of pairing the F11 drone to the remote and calibrating the compass is pretty simple. However, it appears that it must be done before every series of flights. I'm hoping this is not correct as it will be a slight pain. The remote controller is about the same size of all others and it built pretty well with the basic controls.
The tests were to fly around in the 30 meter perimeter to see how it handles in the wind, how the perimeter works, and see how long the battery actually lasts.
It was very windy with gust of 15 - 25 mph. I was using it with the beginner settings which was nice on this windy day. The F11 would hold position really well during light wind gusts. However, during the bigger gusts it was being blown around and seriously fighting to maintain the position and altitude. The perimeter worked well too.
The battery averaged 23 minutes before the low voltage warning and 26 minutes until it automatically landed.
The video looked good but I didn't tests the distance as it was to windy and I was using the beginner perimeter.
I did not test the advance app settings as it was too windy. I'll test it next time.
However, at this price point and 23 minutes of flight time make the F11 a very good buy and keeper.
July 13, 2020
The drone does fly for about 25 minutes, has an SD card slot and is a GPS drone and all of the function it offers that I have tried work well. In my case "return to home" is the most important My only draw back is the length of time for the battery to be fully charged ( 4-5hrs) . The solution is to have a spare battery, which this kit actually supplies. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who's new to hobby. Has all the premium features, at a fraction of the cost.
December 1, 2019
My son uses a high tech drone for business and professional purposes. He spent nearly $2000 to get this configured to his requirements. The Rokudrone seems to have new technology that as far as I can tell does everything his does. I will update this review when I have more experience but I am very optimistic.
October 22, 2019
I bought this completely intending on disregarding the app and the gps. I just like to fly these things, and taking pictures is fun. But having those options is definitely cool and I will be trying them out. Being a typical guy, I flew this outside up to about 100+ feet with no gps and without reading the instructions. Don't do that. It worked out just fine, but if something went wrong I would have been pretty sad about it. So here is what I like about this drone, at least for my purposes:
- The pictures of my daughter and I that I am able to capture make this drone well worth the cost.
- I flew it in my tiny apartment and managed to only break a fake house-plant leaf.
- I flew it outside with no gps and no app and snapped a few cool pictures (on a micro sd card).
- There is a turny-thingie on the top of the remote that you can use to tilt the camera up and down while in flight.
- I really didn't want a drone that folded up, but now that I have this one I think it's brilliant. Everything fits awesome in the case for easy transportation.
- Overall, it's fun to fly and works perfect for what I want in a drone.
What I don't like:
- The pro version just went on sale on amazon for the price that I paid for this one. Not a huge deal, but it does sting a little to know that I could have upgraded virtually for free had I known.
November 18, 2019
Love the ease of set up and operation. I am very new to the drone world and I found this to be the best for my skill set which is non existent. Awesome drone
March 3, 2020
What a great drone!! I got this because I wanted something easy to use and something more than a "toy" quadcopter. I also didnt want to spend a ton! I think Ruko hit it out of the park! Easy, easy, easy to use using the phone app. Amazing flight time and features that are useful. And i LOVE the return to home feature. You wont be disappointed with this durable and fun drone! It came with a great carrying case with foam lining! And the picture quality is very nice!